XMPlayer is back with an update to version 0.0.2.A Developer /siz has released these new updates but he wanted to be sure to thank and give credit to Ced2911 and the Libxenon community.A The changelog is quite long so listed below is a partial list of updates.A The full changelog as well as a list of known bugs and some other helpful info can be found at the source.
- Fixed: .avi files not playing after a .mkv, .mov or .mp4 file has been played
- Fixed: When entering a new folder " Item number/All item number " will not update until moving down on d-pad
- Fixed: When paused, the osd buttons (y, xbox, x) unpauses video, only (a) pauses/unpauses now
- Fixed: Osd_show_progression (x) only shows if osd-button (y) hasn't been pressed before
- Fixed: Lb and Rb doesn't seek -600/+600
- Fixed:The D-pad being buggy after a video has been played
- Fixed: Some bugs with osd displaying delay as -0 because of it being close to zero
- Fixed: Removed the 1 pixel-width line artifact in videos
- Changed: Osd-button (y) now switches from directly on/off, this means it only needs 1 press to full osd and not 3 presses
- Changed: When pressing the pause-button (a) progression will also show
- Changed: The page down icon now only shows, if there are at least more items than a page
- Changed: The ( button doesn't exit to homescreen any more, it goes one level up, until root then goes to homescreen
- Changed: [extension.mp4] demuxer=mov to demuxer=lavf in mplayer.conf, lavf handles .mp4 files better than mov
- Changed: Updated libass to 0.10.0"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Windows Media Player 11 Okay, remember how we told you guys that with tomorrow's XBL dashboard update you'll now be able to stream WMV videos to your 360's?
FFPlay360 This is Cancerous and JQE's homebrew media player for jtagged Xboxes