John Harding has a nifty tool out for people who would like to churn out things for Microsoft's XNA. The app basically does what it says - it helps you create(yeah I know the name of the thing says compose, but it's all in the same baskey you know? Create, compose, boink... it's a long list) Sprite Strips a bit faster.
Here are the instructions:
1. Browse to a folder containing your PNG files.
2. Select the files you want included in the strip.
3. Make sure the animation looks correct by looking at the Animated Preview
4. Select the maximum pixel width the file will be rendered at. (most graphics cards cannot handle images correctly larger than 2048)
5. Write down the output information (Tile size and Frame count) for use in your engine.
6. Save the strip and the Application builds the Sprite Strip for you.
If you're pressed for time or you just need quick sprites for that test game you're writing, this tool is definitely for you. Good work John Harding. Oh yeah, just remember that for now, this tool only works with PNGs... got that?
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
nandMMC Thanks to the hard work from Swizzy Soft you now have the ability to read or write your Xbox nand in a userfriendly and effective way
360 Multi Builder There was a recent update made to the 360 Multi Builder tool that helps you to create Jtag/ECC/Reset Glitch images for your Xbox
XNA Game Studio Express Joining the Creators Club will enable you to build, test and share your games on the Xbox 360, as well as access to a huge amount of resources to guide you in your game development progress
InFeCtuS Programmer The team of homebrew developers behind the highly versatile InFeCtuS modchip has just released a new build for the application InFeCtuS Programmer, bumping it up to version 0
Saq2d When Microsoft announced the XNA Studio for enthusiasts, it was welcomed with open arms by the community, partly because it was a noble idea, and partly because it meant that homebrew received a lot of audience
Comments on XNA SiteStrip Composer Tool:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if XNA SiteStrip Composer Tool supports it