Schtrom360Xtract, the one-step Xbox 360 and Xbox game disc back-up app has been updated by Schtrom. Schtrom360Xtract v3.1 isn't only convenient (it's one-step , you can't go lower than that!) but its also fast. Extraction speed on SH-D162C for Xbox 360 discs has clocked at 10 minutes.
The changelog for Schtrom360Xtract v3.1 includes:
* Sector mapping implemented for Xbox1
* Xtreme v4.0 and later new unlock command supported for ms28
* Added support for SH-D163A
* Shows SH-D162C and SH-D163A only if the drive responds to the get drive feature cdb
* Checks for disc in drive on extraction
* The region code of an image or game.iso can now be checked
* Extracts files from an image file with the new XDVDFS XTR tool
The app is meant for making backups of your game discs. Be sure you are the owner of the discs. Otherwise you will be committing piracy and may end up walking the "legal plank." It's not worth it! Please check the readme file for all the technical details and info you need to run this app on your machine.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Xbox Backup Creator Redline99 has made some updates to the Xbox Backup Creator bringin this release to v2