xeBuild version 1.05 is now available for all you Xbox fans out there.A Check out the changelog below as well as a developer statement.
"Greetz to carranzafp aka Maximus for attempting to confuse everyone.
*note this is not fully tested on consoles (especially non-corona4g) but appears to be a solid update anyway*
1.05 (1.04 beta)
- tidy ini_creator output a little
- colons were not being removed from macid string in ini file, fixed
- added corona4g build target and dump parsing, nanddump.bin should be minimum 0e3000000 bytes from corona mmc machines (no spare data)
- Xstress.settings will now be kept along with other mobile data
- added flash header sanity checks
With xeBuild v1.05 released, that means that updates to the assortment of RGH related tools and programs will be updated within the coming days, if not already uipdated. If you are comfortable with using the command line version of xeBuild, you can download it below. If not, wait until your tool of choice get its update or until Swizzy gets his GUI update out."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
HDDHackr TheSpecialist's HDDHackr seems to be a staple of Xbox 360 fans who want to get their extra hard drive space on the cheap
JungleFlasher Team Jungle has released another new updated version of their JungleFlasher utility