xeBuild version 1.05 is now available for all you Xbox fans out there.A Check out the changelog below as well as a developer statement.
"Greetz to carranzafp aka Maximus for attempting to confuse everyone.
*note this is not fully tested on consoles (especially non-corona4g) but appears to be a solid update anyway*
1.05 (1.04 beta)
- tidy ini_creator output a little
- colons were not being removed from macid string in ini file, fixed
- added corona4g build target and dump parsing, nanddump.bin should be minimum 0e3000000 bytes from corona mmc machines (no spare data)
- Xstress.settings will now be kept along with other mobile data
- added flash header sanity checks
With xeBuild v1.05 released, that means that updates to the assortment of RGH related tools and programs will be updated within the coming days, if not already uipdated. If you are comfortable with using the command line version of xeBuild, you can download it below. If not, wait until your tool of choice get its update or until Swizzy gets his GUI update out."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
360 Flash Dump Tool Robinsod has released a decryption and extraction tool for the different parts of your Xbox 360's flash
JungleFlasher Team Jungle has released another new updated version of their JungleFlasher utility
360 Multi Builder Xbox and multi-talented homebrew guru Rogero has updated 360 Multi Builder upping it ot v0