Team Blackbolt is back with an improved MC360. Although a few days late away from the T3CH release, the team promises this latest version to be better than the first one.
Before going into the changelog for MC360, let me explain what this application is for, in case other people are still in the dark. MC360 is a UI skin that can be applied with a modded Xbox so Xbox 1 users can use the Xbox Media Center (XBMC).
Although still a beta version, v0.98565 promises to be a must-try with the follwoing changes:
* Personal Settings.
* Card Setups, choose from 1 of 3 types on each blade.
* Download Themes directly from the skin.
* Various Effects in the Skins Animation.
* More navigation and memory optimisation, the skin will respond faster due to animation work.
* Fixed Graphical Error with lighting on Blades.
* FileStacking.xml was not able to view stacked movies unless - GUI option treat as one was enabled.
* Disable Background Animations & Background Visualisations.
* Added Large Thumb under Buttons on the left when in list View, can be turned off in Personal settings.
...and BlackBolt says these are just the big changes; more has been added so don't be surprised if you stumble upon something wonderful not listed in here.
If you decide to try out this cool build, make sure you have the latest XBMC CVS or T3CH release. If you have that covered, just copy the MC360 folder to the XBMC/skin/directory, boot up XBMC and go to the Appearance Options. When you're already there, select the MC360 skin then XBMC will reload with the new skin. Using the Theme chooser, you are now free to choose from the Custom Themes.
What are you waiting for? Click the download link and enjoy Team BlackBolt's MC360.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MC360 Beta Team Blackbolt have decided to release MC360 Beta 0
MC360 Team Blackbolt has updated MC360 for XMBC to Beta 0
Carbon Fibre XPR Theme Following the very recent release of an XPR Theme Template, here comes another good looking theme from the uber creative hands and mind of Jezz-X of Team Blackbolt
MC360 Carbon DVD2Xbox Jezz-X, came from being a somebody nice enough to offer his help with Unleashed-X versions and is now Blackbolt's resident XML coder