Team Blackbolt has updated MC360 for XMBC to Beta 0.98748.
According to the team, the update fixes a number of incompatibilities without a release of the skin. The MC360 Beta 0.98748 for XMBC changelog includes:
* New Login Screen
* Gamercard now directly selectable as a button. (gamer card only not info or weather).
* New font colour settings available
* Disable options for the Description text, in the MC360 guidePersonal SettingsOptions Blade.
* Supports Modchip LCD (untested).
* Trainers Window now has OK/Cancel Buttons.
* Fixed Skin radio button issues with new XBMC builds
* Added confirm dialog for Clear All Settings to avoid accidental deletion
* Fixed Select /back text on dialogs should now translate with includes
* Replaced/updated Misc Textures
* Improved Speed/Navigation/Loading due to better usage of the includes.xml.
* Selectable Login Wallpaper from the Personal SettingsCustomize ThemeCustom Wallpapers
Additional note from the developers:
* DO NOT OVERWRITE OLD BUILDS! Remove and replace.
* MC360 will not run correctly on old Builds of XBMC, always use the latest T3CH release.
* The Language downloads for MC360 have been disabled due to constant updates with the skin.
MC360 is a homebrew GUI skin for XBMC, XBOX MEDIA CENTER for modded Xbox and is not usable on Xbox 360.
Please check the readme file before installing for more info.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Carbon Fibre XPR Theme Following the very recent release of an XPR Theme Template, here comes another good looking theme from the uber creative hands and mind of Jezz-X of Team Blackbolt
Unleash-X Default Skin Jezz-X, came from being a somebody nice enough to offer his help with Unleashed-X versions and is now Blackbolt's resident XML coder
MC360 Beta Team Blackbolt have decided to release MC360 Beta 0
MC360 Team Blackbolt is back with an improved MC360