YouTube Remote (Android) - With YouTube Remote you can use your Android device as a remote control when watching videos on a larger YouTube 'Leanback' screen, such as your desktop computer or Internet TV. On your larger screen navigate to youtube.com/leanback and sign in with the same account as on the phone.
What's New in This Release:
· shuffle queue
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Simple pairing of your Android device with your screen. No need to authenticate.
· Easy to use, intuitive user interface.
· Share your screen with your friends and they can also add videos to watch.
· Camera and Wi-Fi permissions are used to automatically detect and connect to screens on your local area network. Phone id is requested so that the connected phones can be displayed on your screen. Location is used to show information about movies playing near you.
What's New in 2.0.7:
· Party mode: Invite your friends to connect and watch together!
· Actors: Find out more about the stars while you watch!
· Theaters: Watching a movie trailer? See showtimes near you!
· Volume control: You asked for it, you got it!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Maps Palm OS A mobile optimized version of Google Maps has been released today for Palm OS
Google Maps (Android) Now you can get business locations, maps and directions while you're on the go. And it's all free
Chromecast for iPhone/iPad Configure your Chromecast device to work with your WiFi network in order to stream online media from your mobile device to your TV screen