NDS developer Patrik Rak has released v1.0.0 of the cool emulator for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum Nintendo DS known as ZXDS.A This update includes some nice enhancements such as cutsom keyboard support, a 'favorite/recent' files list, new skins as well as some other minor changes and bug fixes.A You can check out the full changelog below as well as be sure to read the readme files for additional information from the developer.
+ Custom keyboard support. See custom/readme.txt for more info.
+ Favorite/recent files lists showing up to 500 most/last used files.
+ TR-DOS disk browser for viewing both disk directory and sector data.
It can be used to insert empty disk images as well.
+ TR-DOS disk images can be now saved in SCL format, too.
* Keep the file viewer visible while enabling button input by pressing R.
* Little UI graphics improvements (nicer icons, empty requesters).
+ Added skins/light/style.cfg for those who prefer black text on white.
* Few subtle TR-DOS changes (density check, zero files SCL).
* Few subtle tape related changes (tape block flush, PZX fast loading test).
* Other subtle changes (widget help tracking, virtual files stats).
* Minor bugfixes (IN[ID](R) postdecrement, libfat lseek).